Real Tennis, Real Fun!
Tennis camp for kids ages 4-12
We TEACH children to PLAY the game, and LOVE it.
The Tennis Farm Summer Camp has a 40-year history of teaching children tennis and offering a fun and active summer camp to players of all tennis levels.
- The court, balls and program design are sized appropriately for the age/size/level of the player.
- Each child is active on the court, with activities designed to immerse them in "FUN-based" learning.
- Our uniquely trained COACHES ARE PASSIONATE about teaching young children
- We only teach proper technique and we use the latest in teaching aids to speed development.
- Small groups and high quality at an AFFORDABLE price!
The Tennis Farm coaches teach proper footwork, grips and strokes that develop the total player, which builds young athletes' confidence and passion for the sport.
Pease Note: For summer 2015, The Tennis Farm will only be running it's "On The Rise" program at The Hill School, for children of the Pottstown School District. For more information, and a link to the registration form, please click on the purple sign above.